Friday, March 26, 2004

sob....

Argh! This is just an interrupter.

I am having the most regrettable day of my life. My beloved teacher just scolded the whole class for doing badly in a closed test. Heck, it really woke the whole lot of us. It's time to REALLY buck up and study. It's partly our fault too. Perhaps we didn't put in our fullest effort. Man, I really tried my best.. but ok, I admit, I didn't study hard enough. Anyway new things always crawl into my grey matter a little slower than average. I guess I have to push myself to the limits to be on par with the rest. I don't say that I am bad at studies, but I just take a longer time, that's all. I just hope that the teachers will understand that every student has his abilities and limitations at everything he does. Sigh.. I hope our teacher still likes us.. We will not give up! Under any circumstance! Not ever! She had hinted that our downfall is near. So, make a change, people. Make a change, NOW.