Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Run

and a little more..

Well, just started to run again, but quite an unsuitable time to start: winter. The cold air, 3.42°C, dried up my airways and when I started to rest after that 0.86km round, phlegm built up =P Nevertheless, it was actually quite refreshing. Maybe I'll try to do it again in the afternoons or later than 11am. And have to increase the distance to 1.53km before I return home.

Before the run, I forced myself to start working out again, and did the least one can do: 20 push ups, 20 table pull ups, 20 squats and 20 cores. Haha.. nothing compared to a year ago.. but oh well.. have to start somewhere..

The 0.86km route.

Next time's 1.53km route.


2 comments:

Sam Leong said...

Good work... but that is not our house... :P

Ee Ling said...

LOLZZ!!! =P what are u doing running around other ppl's compound? =P But impressive distance!!!!