Sunday, July 03, 2005

Vandals deserve mutilation

I feel for victims of vandals in Malaysia and the rest of the world. I can hardly contain my anger and hatred towards these bunch of universal rubbish after some idiotic punk took out one of my dad's wing mirror.

These useless group of people (unfortunately they are classified as people) deserve to be tied up and forced to see their victims start to take out on their own property. They have no sense of the value of money. Can you imagine that one mirror costs a couple of hundred Ringgit? I would like to cut them little by little on their bodies slowly and painfully while lecturing them on their wrong-doings. My case happened at an open-air car park in a nearby mall. I am personally thankful that the management took some effort to erect watch towers with guards in the car park. Sigh... what meant to be a fun Sunday outing turned into a angry and expensive one.

(Simulated situation)
I want to work with the guards. Sit high up in the watch tower with a 50 calibre. Spot a dark figure taking out a screwdriver/crowbar/rock. Find the range with a laser range finder. Take aim through tritium-lit sights. Calculate angles, wind and gravity compensation. Fire. See the heavy bullet rip through his sternum. See his eyes and mouth open wide in silent shock. Look up from the rifle and shake my head at the fall of a vandal who had no time to respond, be arrested and repent. No remorse from me as I was doing my job to protect property and harmony.

If only there was such a legal law enforcement unit.

No comments: