Saturday, April 05, 2008

Dear Brother

For my brother. Make this your prayer.

"Give ear to my words, O Lord,
Consider my groaning.
Heed the sound of my cry for help, my King and my God,
For to you I pray.
In the morning, O Lord,
You will hear my voice;
In the morning I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch."
Psalm 5


"Hear my cry, O God;
Give heed to my prayer.
From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For You have been a refuge for me,
A tower of strength against the enemy.
Let me swell in Your tent forever;
Let me take refuge in the shelter of your wings.
Selah.
For You have heard my vows, O God;
You have given me the inheritance of those who dear Your name.
So I will sing to Your name forever,
That I may pay my vows day by day."
Psalm 61


"Just as you do not know the path of the wind and how bones are formed in the womb of the pregnant woman, so you do not know the activity of God who makes all things."
Ecclesiastes 11:5

God bless you. Be strong and trust Him. Remember Philippians 4:6-7:

"Be anxious for nothing, but everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

*******

No comments: