Monday, April 28, 2008

In The Gazebo

The Gardener brought me to a gazebo,
He sat me down and smiled,
All around me was glistening stardust,
I stared in awe and wonder,
What's that?
The fragrance I had smelled before,
It was like floating in a galaxy,
in a dream,
The Gardener held out His hand,
And the stardust began to swirl,
in the center of the gazebo,
They concentrated in mid air,
A bright ball of light,
emitting the fragrance,
The Gardener smiled and blew softly at the light,
I gasped,
It was the flower which He burnt,
when we were walking in the garden,
He took it and held it to me,
"It is yours. You let me take it, and that, my child, is faith and honour.
Keep it, cherish it, for I can see that you will love it,
forever."
He closed His eyes, and the bloom flew into my heart,
I looked at my chest and saw it living and glowing.
He said,
"Follow me, and I will show you how to tend to your blossom."
He smiled,
He took my hand and we started walking again,
this time, with the flower in my heart.

jien

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! ;P