Tuesday, July 03, 2007

@_@

Rant..

Arrr... what could be worse than a writer's block when in the midst of sketching out tunes! Everything seems to sound the same, the keyboard began to sound out of tune, my ears hurt, my head throbs, and recorded scores are irritating me. Maybe I haven't got the hang of scoring just yet. Well, it's worth the experience and hopefully I would improve =) At least I managed to churn out 2 tracks in 5 hours hehe...

M-audio, I need your gear now!! Need the tech boost!! Heeeeelllllppppp!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Maggie track. But the Rita track seems to be of a totally different style...

Jien said...

Yea, I too felt that it was out of place side by side hehe.. Now maybe I have a better understanding on what you want.

Anonymous said...

Be patience..
don't force yourself too much..
just follow your mood..
Do your best!