Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Studio

Makeshift

Welcome to my studio, the very place I worked in to put the music together for the trailer I was working on =) Haha.. was this what you expected to see?



Trailer's done! Waiting for clearance from my boss to put it up on my site. Well, I'm pretty pleased that I managed to do this, because it is really my first time full-fledged attempt at scoring. Now, I've learned the many techniques that will hopefully improve my performance next time. See the speaker on the floor? It is from my dad's old Hitachi radio, supposedly about 20 years old =) Haha.. I had to monitor the sounds in mono, and it's the left side. Luckily for the existence of my trusty iPod earphones. Need a serious upgrade! =) Ambition to achieve: Use Reason.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Finally finish it!
And nice to have your own studio!

Anonymous said...

I should be able to clear it when I'm in Aus... wait a few more days boleh?

And I'm not your boss. I'm your co-worker. Who demands a lot from you,

Jien said...

haha of course ^^

locked picture, mari! =)