Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sigh.. mmmmm..

Hazard

When are we going to learn basic traffic rules? When a pedestrian sets his foot on a zebra crossing, vehicles are supposed to stop. I tried to cross one this morning. The cars accelerated. !!!@#$%^&* ....TAK GUNA....USELESS....

Horrible vehicles at the zebra crossing at Plaza Rakyat, Imbi area.

Luckily, I had something to calm me down. Chu chap meen!!! (mixed pork parts noodles) =) mmmmm....and hainanese bun with kaya and butter ^_^ Unfortunately, I didn't get the picture of the bun, ate it up before I thought about it hahaha...


Chu chap meen!



6 comments:

Sam Leong said...

That's what you expect at Malaysian zebra crossings. They are not fuctional, they are there just for decoration purposes...

Anonymous said...

Wah... hainanese bun...
Have you tried the hainanese tea?
want to try it!

Jien said...

More like really painting a zebra on the road for fun.. should just put a zebra there to flatten.

Ah, yea, forgot to mention, I did drink the tea too! =) mmmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

Everyone stops for me here. LOL. So polite

Jien said...

Yea.. it's so different. Maybe we should be brave enough to just continue walking. Perhaps we will get across without a scratch? I'm sure the drivers will avoid us at all costs..They won't want a bloody hood and windshield..

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. i use to do this when i cross the road, luckily i am still survive!
They do stop, but do scold me at the same time: wanna die don't choose my car!
Hahaha....
If possible, i don't want to cross the road like this, the zebra crossing is so useless, the driver don't see it, unless there is a police or using the traffic light!